Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
10 Profitable Tips for Creating Better Sales Presentations
No matter what your business is, you will enhance your level of success by developing a well-organized sales presentation. A good sales presentation involves two primary elements:
(1) The pre-planned sales talk.
(2) A carefully conceived and organized visual presentation that documents, confirms, supports, and strengthens the oral.
Your visual aid can take a variety of forms. It may be a multi-page flip-over type with elaborate charts and graphs, extensive artwork, color photos, and other attention getting devices. It may be a computer driven multi-media event or a simple on-line presentation from a laptop. Or, it can be a basic set of 8 1/2 X 11 loose-leaf pages that can be arranged to fit diverse selling situations.
Presentations, whether professionally designed or home made, are a vital component of your selling process. Why? Confucius put it this way: "In all things, success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure." First prepare. Then sell.
Here are ten tips for selling better with prepared presentations.
1. Plan Ahead. Advance preparation is nine-tenths of the sale. Be sure you are organized and equipped to talk, show, and sell. Know all you can about your prospect before you make the presentation. Tailor your products/services benefits to solve your prospects' problems and fill their needs and desires.
2. Make A Great First Impression. A clean uncluttered sales presentation, like an artist's creation, is a mirror-image of your character, personality, and attitude.
3. Be Clear. Be Logical. Be Brief. Don't be brief at the expense of being misunderstood. Clarity starts with you. Clear answers to your prospects overriding question... What can you do for me?...will lead to understanding and sales.
4. Maintain Control. Never sit between two buyers. Don't let the prospect read ahead or thumb through your visual aids until you're ready for him to. Ask the prospect to instruct his secretary to hold all calls during your presentation. (It takes guts to sell.)
5. Seek Change of Pace. Put bounce in your voice. Change pace, tempo, and volume. Ask lots of questions. Get verbal confirmation of agreement at each stage of the presentation.
6. Prepare For Interruptions. Don't be flustered or thrown off balance. Expect interruptions and use them to summarize key sales points.
7. Involve The Prospect. Give the prospect something to feel, handle, manipulate, examine. Let the prospect mentally take possession of your product or service.
8. Gauge Your Progress. Progress should be measured in terms of understanding. No understanding...no sale. The more the prospect agrees with you, the more progress you are making.
9. Give A Complete Sales Talk Every Time. Your presentation must perform four important functions:
(A) Win the prospects attention,
(B) hold his interest,
(C) persuade and convince him of the rightness of your proposition,
(D) prove that a buying decision is a logical step for him to take.
10. Seek A Buying Action...Expect To Close. A good presentation naturally leads to a buying decision. Make it easy for the customer to buy. If your prospect was properly qualified and your sales presentation on target, you will find the selling process goes quickly and easily.
© Copyright 2005 Thom Reece All Rights Reserved
Thom Reece is CEO of Online Marketing Resource Center [http://www.E-ComProfits.com] and publisher of "Thom Reece's Web Marketing Strategies & Techniques Newsletter". You may subscribe free at: http://www.WMSTDirect.com, mailto:email@example.com
Presentation - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Plasma Screen Hire - What Do You Need to Know for Presentations
How many people will need to see the screen? A 42" plasma screen is the most common size and will usually be sufficient for a smaller meeting - up to 20 people. Several other sizes, bigger and smaller, are available, including 32, 37, 40, 50, 61 inches and now up to 81".
Preparation for Your Presentations
(Excerpted From the Jim Rohn Millennium Weekend Event)Persistence in your presentations, this is one secret to success. After my first presentation, I got up and did it again.
The End is the Beginning
People remember best what you say last. In a presentation, what people take with them to put into action or to connect with what they already know depends to a large degree on how you end the presentations.
Seven Tips for Coping with Pre-Stage Jitters
Whether you need to address large groups or small, familiar faces or new, you may feel that the stress of speaking is always with you. If so, these seven tips will help you work through tension and communicate with confidence.
Be Bold, Branded, and Bespoke - Your Customers Want You to Choose
I had been working on a logo idea for several weeks before I finally realized that it would take from several months to never before I came up with something that would work for me. Scanning the Internet for sites that resembled Logos 'R Us, I found one that had a portfolio that I liked.
Watch Out For Power Thieves
"I'm not an expert on this topic, but . .
Close Deals in Record Time!
Remember back when the ability to create a slide show presentation using PowerPoint was cutting-edge technology? PowerPoint presentations changed the way that companies and seminars did business. It was easy to take along your presentation material; just grab your laptop and go.
Top Ten Tips For Better Business Presentations To Asian Audiences
Audiences around the world are all different. Cultural, social and religious differences impact on how people learn, take in information and interact with presenters.
Nonverbal Communication in Business
There are five key elements that can make or break your attempt at successful nonverbal communication in business: Eye contact Gestures Movement Posture, and Written communication Let's examine each nonverbal element in turn to see how we can maximise your potential to communicate effectively..
Projector Hire - Choosing the Right One for Your Presentation
Calling a projector hire company will often get you confused as they ask:What lumens do you need? (Lumens is the brightness of the projector)What resolution do you need? (Resolution is the number of pixels at which the display device does not have to expand or compress the input signal)What type: install, desktop or portable? (Install projectors tend to be larger and heavier, desktop ones are small and light and portable are somewhere in between!)What you should ask yourself are the following simple questions: How many people will need to see the projected image?A 1000 lumens projector will usually be sufficient for a smaller meeting - up to 20 people. 2000 lumens is better.
Fading into Sameness: How Too Many Slides Can Ruin Your Presentation
"I have a love/hate relationship with PowerPoint. In the right hands, it's a great presentation tool.
Develop The Winners Edge Through Conversational Hypnosis
Communication is vital for survival in an age of information that is undergoing a "shock-wave" of changes. Nationally and globally, we remain in a crisis in traditional literacy.
What Every Manager Should Know About How to Sharpen His Presentation Skills
Regardless of the nature of our job or social standing, sooner or later we will be called upon to make a presentation of one sort or the other. To sharpen your skills, whet your audience's appetite, and educate them, here is the key to your success: organize your presentation by keeping them in mind.
10 Tips For Bringing Your Event To Life
Your job as an event planner doesn't stop with the meeting in the company boardroom. You may be call upon to organize an employee appreciation event, an awards dinner, a product launch, the celebration of a company milestone, a gala recognizing a longtime employee's retirement, an incentive event for the company's sales force, a fundraising event, a holiday celebration?the list goes on and on.
Media Training 101: Where To Look During A Television Interview
Ever had that uncomfortable feeling of not knowing where to look when making a point, delivering a message or asking a question?Nervous furtive glances looking sideways, upwards or downwards? Anywhere but the gaze of the person you're trying to persuade and influence.Effective communication is about making an emtional connection with another human being.
8 Ways to Improve Your Presentation Skills
8 Ways to Improve Your Presentation Skills 1. Join Toastmasters.
Business Presentations - Use Power Pitching - Get the Personal Edge
Whenever and whatever you're pitching, dozens of factors will figure in the final decision of your prospects. All else being equal, you have the edge if you can establish a personal connection.
Eight Success Tips for Your First Trade Show Booth
Exhibiting in a trade show can involve a major investment of money and time. But the financial returns for your business can be excellent if you learn some of the secrets of trade show booth success before signing up for a show and investing in your displays.
How to Attract New Business Like George W. Bush Wins Elections
THE LITTLE-KNOWN SPEECHWRITING SECRETS THAT WON GEORGE W. BUSH THE US ELECTIONHe's been accused of "mangling the language, destroying its meaning by avoiding the use of verbs, twisting nouns into verbs, and endlessly repeating phrases until they become zombified" (Source:'Bush and Blair accused of mangling English' by Kate Kelland, Reuters.
Special Delivery! Tips for Improving Your Humor
Delivering humorous speeches involves a lot more than simply having good material. Take some time to incorporate these tips into your presentations and watch the fun and laughter factors rise.
MyIdeal Domain Is For Sale - $8,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.MyIdeal.biz - 2012